I've sporadically kept up with RuneScape through the years to ensure my account from 2005 was in good condition OSRS Gold. But it wasn't until two months ago, that I received a phone call from a friend of mine in my *Gamer Squad* which read, "I want to play runescape," which I began on my journey into Gielinor.

Like any good MMO like any other good MMO, the goal of RuneScape changes drastically between players. Perhaps you'd like to finish each and every one of the over 200 quests that will earn you Legendary Hero status. Perhaps you'd like to master each of those 28 skills for the famed Skill Mastery cape. Perhaps you'd like to make billions flipping items at the Grand Exchanges.

You can be an asshole or go to the slaughter of gamers in the wilderness also. It's not even talking about the mini-games, world events, fights, and holidays. The event is huge. And it's clear Jagex has not put off updating Gielinor. There's no shortage of fresh software, the most recent of which is RuneScape Mobile, which launches June 17.

It was awe-inspiring to go back to the RuneScape Grand Exchange and see people dressed in armor and wielding swords that looked like they could summon god-killing power and smash my gold-trimmed, old dragon armor and abyssal whip (that'd be awesome if you played back in my day and the days of kids).

Even the menus were different and the menus were different, but it turned out the friendly folks at Jagex created a variety of assistance for players who are old and even a nostalgic menu mode. In a further nod to past players, we were ecstatic to discover that if I visited Lumbridge and talked to Hans the legendary NPC from the start I could be rewarded with an award of five, 10-, or 15-year old veteran's cape. The 15-year cape , on the other hand Buy RuneScape Gold, is something to look at; it's got fire burning the top.