The most recent Diablo 4 cinematic trailer from Blizzard showcases Inarius facing down Lilith Armed forces at both sides. While the scene doesn't show Tyrael's personal involvement, his invention of Horadrim as well as his influence on the various Paladins of Sanctuary implies that he's definitely in the game. Dark and light clash on the battlefield, while the now-mortal Tyrael resides somewhere in the middle.

It is likely his presence will be felt through these intermediaries until circumstances require his intervention. Tyrael is still feeling the effects of destroying his Worldstone at the end in Diablo 2. That mystical artifact protected Sanctuary from Diablo IV Gold Heaven and Hell, and he acts as the protector of the land in its stead. Tyrael appears unlikely to lead any further charges to Hell or venture much further than what is known as the Pandemonium Fortress, where he might offer advice similar to Deckard Cain for people who remain and listen.

Five different Diablo classes that can be played are currently being announced and they all offer variants of earlier games. With each of the games that has been released so far has brought something new to the table and interesting, it is possible that Tyrael can become a hand in the battle that balances the sides, providing players with the possibility to summon angelic or demon-like powers in exchange for duties to Sanctuary. This type of mechanic can easily be implemented on the multi-tree development that was made public for the series.

It is unlikely that Blizzard intends to turn Angels and Demons into classes, as the series is centered around those caught between their way. But as the only mortal who is caught between Heaven and Hell Tyrael is in the most unique position in all of Diablo legends. He's more likely to play an actor of balance in the tale, perhaps even a voice of reason instead of a partisan as his former self. Even when forced to take the side of his opponent, Tyrael has come to understand his role as a mortals, and that's the way he is likely to play a role in the events that unfold in Diablo 4.

Blizzard's approach to speccing out your character's abilities in Diablo 4 is a blend of the strategy of buy Diablo IV Gold the studio for Diablo 2 and Diablo 3. The executive producer and director of the Diablo franchise Rod Fergusson put it, "Diablo 2 felt like you were locking in. You could respec at least once per difficulty. With D3, you kind of changed your look like you changed your clothes. Everything was gear-based as opposed to skill-based."Fergusson added, "I think the fact that we have skills on the equipment [in Diablo 4] is really nice for experimentation -- as a sorceress I [might] get Blizzard [on a pair of boots] three levels before I should and I can try Blizzard to see if I actually want it."

Game designer Joe Shely told Polygon in an interview roundtable, in a roundtable interview that "having your character appear to be a collection of choices you've made could lead to fascinating decisions, or intriguing opportunities."Shely added that the Diablo crew is mindful that new players particularly beginning, may not know the full extent of the different classes' skills. They will be looking to test their skills.