The less you need him, the more he looks. I'm not in any rush and check once in Animal Crossing Bells awhile, I've gotten just like a third of my museum filled with a slew of fakes I keep at the house.The single thing I care about are the time sensitive seasonal crafting recipes that never appear no matter how long I play.I'm so thankful it wasn't just me. I saw him twice the first week he visited my island and then he came back after months afterwards

Here is a few fun, there's a chance that if he does come 4 artworks can be fake! He's visited my island every 2-3 weeks and in the past 4 visits there's been a total of 1 actual artwork.Yeah, at first I assumed that there would always be one real one each visit, but it seems like there are actually no guidelines. There can be only fakes, there may be multiple actual ones, there can be real paintings that you've already purchased.

I'm hoping there'll be some kind of in-game year in summary. I would love to be able to revisit my island on its first day. Probably not though.This 100%. I have a few screenshots from the early days but I'd really like to get a opportunity to walk around the new island.I wonder when they are going to do a 1 year old thing for the people who played on launch day. Knowing my luck though they will and it'll interfere with some other events going on, and the match just happened to launch in my birthday, March 20th.

Ngl I fully expected to quit playing after a month or 2....instead it's the only game I play with daily, even if just for 20 minutes.New Horizons is actually the most forgiving in the series as far as leaving for an extended period of time . Villagers will remark that its been some time, then go back to their routine dialogue. Flowers do not expire anymore, and villagers can't leave without your acceptance. Worst you'll notice are weeds and roaches, which don't take long to get rid of.

She straight up told me she was leaving! I really like her so much that I immediately closed my game so she wouldn't leave lol. Now I don't even take the opportunity with the idea bubble.They look in your house if you're away for a buy Animal Crossing Items certain amount of time. You walk over them to kill them. They are not catchable.