What exactly are we connecting accounts for when nothing transports over? Transfer of any type? Does this include legacy stats and possible season score rewards? Yes and yes. New program = no transfer. Similar to Madden 25 into Madden 15 switch if you're familiar with that. Completely different apps means nothing could be brought over. Assuming this includes leagues not moving over? You attempted to tell us before the field pass. What about the folks like myself who have been holding onto madden money over the past few months? This is something that should happen to be Madden 21 coins addressed much earlier. "Not an option we decided to fail" is not a justification when EA includes a large number of resources available to have the ability to supply players who have spent money on this sport some type of compensation entering the new year. We spent actual money on this game and we should be able to use the product we compensated for the way we see fit. Wonder how my credit card company would manage a charge back to the money I spent on the madden money I'll potentially be losing going into next year. Ignore all the negativity Nick. The silent majority of the fan base really like these modifications! Continue the great work!

Madden 21: 5 Reasons The Next-Gen Version Topics

Although Madden 21 launched months ago at this point, it should enjoy another summit resurgence because of its official launch on the PS5 and Xbox collection X next-gen consoles. The new version has a plethora of brand new features and improvements throughout. Can the next-gen variation of Madden 21 thing? Or does the NFL's premier movie game landing on PS5 and Xbox Series X amount to very little? When players assert over Madden vs. NFL 2K, a strong case in favor of the latter is the fact that it's always had a stellar halftime presentation for players. This was a key point of contention for the Madden community for what seems like the better part of the last decade.

The next-gen models won't be doing anything to fix this issue and it is still unclear if this will change in Madden 22. Some may wonder why the halftime show even matters, but in the end of the day, lovers of the game just need a meaningful NFL experience very similar to that of the person they watch on tv every Sunday. Tackling is a key part of the sport of football, and though the Xbox One and PS4 saw meaningful improvements to Madden's tackling system, there's still plenty of room for improvement. For the next-gen version of Madden, the developers have worked to some brand new tackling concept named Rally Tackling. It's new technology that calls and anticipates player motion to earn crashes and animations more authentic and easy. It ought to add a buy Madden nfl 21 coins bigger assortment of tackles.