I prefer the low detail with most everything off for best game play with less distractions of shadows,ground detail and other stuff thats only helpful for being a tourist. Is there an alternative I missed to resolve this problem on my end? Or is this just another nice update jagex did purpose to fuzz up my game play option? The previous time around there was an option left to revert into the lager viewable place. I am not able to RS gold discover that this time around. I dont find any other complaints about this yet. Possibly im the only one running secure manner or ppl are waiting to see whether jagex could fix this newest bug?

Is the manual installment set to high? That would be HD and it works excellent - diminished modes are locked in small display. Ahh problem solved - it seems lagex additional yet more attributes to what's been miss named"safe mode". Another option to select resolution was added into secure mode itself that requires you scrolling down to find it [beneath cursing on/off]. It appears they've their very own definition of protected manner. One may think safe mode to be minimal - although not in jagex planet - these women have their own way of doing things. Its their point of view in their world and we're left on our own to figure out how they decide to do things. After all im just a customer,No have to be more bothered by associates - lol.

Well, I'm kinda stuck in this idea of becoming a member again and beginning RS upward again. I simply don't understand yet, so here's a listing of what I could come up with for that which I saw coming after 3 years of not playing: I'm lvl 95. All of my stuff is member's things. I haven't played in 3+ years. I've enough willow logs for to 99 fletching. I don't have any golden (except for 10k, but that is bad man's money ). So what would you think, should I begin playing , or should I not and play anything like WoW (I usually have 1 MMORPG to stay with, I might just do WoW and RS, but idk)? Is the present RS worth coming back to?

To be completely honest with you, maybe not actually. Jagex has introduced a new skill that's, for the most part, significantly less than what everyone expected. The graphics have been revamped, but otherwise, not too much has changed. This season has been largely large level upgrades that wouldn't really affect you too much. By playing, you will probably get hooked and waste a fantastic part of your free time. Later, it is tough to stop playing .

I have been meaning to try Aviansies for quite a while now (just for the hell of it)... The one issue is that my stats are quite low. Could anybody give me an idea of a setup (equiptment/inventory), or any plans? Can I even be able to buy OSRS gold do Aviansies? Even though using the tank way is difficult without 70 range, it is still possible to have success at Aviansies. In addition to this, you should wear monk robe shirts and bottoms, as well as a Rune crossbow and Armadyl Pendent. The bolts are up for you, Broad work nicely if you're able to use them and at the boots slot, utilize Snakeskin, Ranger or White Boots. An accumulator and your best barrows gloves should also be taken. On your inventory, choose 2-3 prayer potions, a sacred wrench (if you have one) and roughly 20 prayer potions. Even though it seems costly, in the long run, you will make more than enough money to cover the supplies.