Option 1: Closing Combat Level: 91. Details: If I choose 99 RC, ill train my agility into 85+ first and then get 57 summoning. Experts: RC is the best imo, I will be making a lot of RS gold cash. Cons: I require a lot of slow levels before I start. Time costly . Target 99(s): Prayer. Details: Pros: I have already got an epic altar at my house, I have the lender, no additional levels needed and its super fast. Disadvantages: I am now totally useless in battle.

Choice 3: Final Combat Level: 91. Goal 99(s): Hitpoints and Ranged. Experts: No additional levels required, I must continue to be capable in combat, can manage it. Cons: I've never played soulwars? I'll be forever labeled a SW merchandise.

To start with, what is your runescape name? Neither of cheap RuneScape gold those ones you've given work on the highscores, and it would be quite wonderful to view your stats before giving hints. However, have you ever considered setting more balanced objectives, such as acheivement diaries? I am currently considerign gunning for the enhanced excalibur. With nearly none of the"challenging" levels required, I have calculated it might take around 5M if I am blessed to level those skills.