Having logged a while on the game myself, I concur this aspect of NBA 2K is definitely tougher. However, I am a part of the team that doesn't wish to view anything changed.The gameplay is powerful and a little more strategic in every manner, and the alterations to shooting are largely a part of the quality.I'm in the exact same boat as you. I really believe next gen consoles will not sell well this fall. With the coronavirus I presume there will be manufacturing shortages and MT NBA 2K21 mess ups. I think a lot of people will probably be waiting for 2k22 to upgrade anyways.I bought present gen because I'm not updating till next summer at the first. I wait a year for them to get the kinks out and generally at the time they begin making special editions and bundles.

Hello, I cant determine should I purchase the approaching NBA2k21 to PC or PS4. Do you guys anticipate the NBA2k21 pc version to be same as the 2k20 edition? With this I suggest that the community on pc died in two months following the launch and the internet feels like you are playing with wooden block. I tried the 2k20 online on pc and ps4 and there's a huge difference how much better that the 2k20 online were around the ps4.

YO! I wound up purchasing 2k20 twice, bc I got it on computer first and also the experience just isn't there!!! Firstly. . There is no one also play ! Barely no body in park and it takes around 15 minutes for a rec game to load up.

Secondly. . The people who do play on PC... Are hackers. . Or directly garbage!! Junk too the point where it is not any fun. . And hackers to the point where it's not fair. Just an odd encounter, all in all.3rd.. That the 3k community is primarily on games console. I understand a lot of people say how toxic we are and all but still. . I strongly believe 2k was intended for consoles first. . Along with the pc version is no more than a decent port. I highly. . And strongly advice you, not to Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins get the computer version. . If you don't want to hack the park or just into playing park and only playing solo on your own in mycareer or my team or my team.The cover celebrity Damian Lillard had a few changes in your mind, which he suggested. 2K took his word for it increased the height for PG's in'My Career.' The developers have maxed the height to 6'8, which will interest a lot of.2K additionally highlighted how they have made the game easy to pick up for novices and pleasing for everybody. The Guru stick has been around since 2017 but this year, it is going to see some huge changes. New control options for your Pro Stick will pave the way for a smoother experience.

Last edited by Dingbest (2020-12-18 10:23:43)