Even if it is common or slang, if he used Blaze56748we and RS gold it didn't work, that is like a 0.1 in 1billion that someone thought of the exact same name. So either it's probably bugged. It's exactly what it means. Individuals frequently use variants of blaze to mean they are getting high, or are high on marijuana. Jagex doesn't appear to be big on drugs other than alchohol. So that should explain why they wont let people make user names like this.

Concerning the game card: You've stated that you have already used it. It could be that you're a couple of cents short. Since they are 20$, and also a runescape membership is marginally over that, it needs to be good for 3 of these. I'm sure there's some kind of way that you would be able to add the rest of the balance to another card so that you don't loose that cash. I really don't use those card, so don't take my word for that. I am just saying what would seem to be the problem. I am also not sure if you're able to transfer funds either. Should they function like a prepaid debit card that I do not see why they wouldn't, so it's well worth a try.

I've a permanently muted accounts on RuneScape. . .StormStryke4. It's been eternally muted for almost a year now. I have been given a second opportunity to appeal my crime about two weeks ago, so I gave it a shot, seeing as my first appeal did not work out. My first offense occurred on cheap RuneScape gold September 11, 2008 of days of the year! And the principle I broke? Rule 1. . .But I didn't intentionally violate this rule. And before that, my account had a clean record. . .Absolutely NO offenses!