Most only purchase that sngle game Madden or 2k, the time investment to perform everything like badge grinding can take all your time although I think it's easier today to get to 99 and they want you to earn multiple builds today. I play with the thing mainly every year I simply dont get it at release because of the sideshow it is and it drops price quickly. Or perhaps the population that is complaining on the Internet doesn't have anything to do with the Mut 21 coins population that's usually buying games like Madden, NBA 2K and other games like this. Despite the complaining people do this, these matches are nearly always very great. They constantly have like 7+ different game modes and ways to play. You may avoid all micro trades incredibly easily.

Many gamers do not realize the amount of console sales which take place is rather high just because of its particular purpose to play one or two annualized franchises. For the person who buys two games annually such as Madden and NBA2K every year, $60x2 for the hours and hours of time put into those games, the value is super high. The population of people who fall within that category are not on r/Games complaining about cheap Madden nfl 21 coins microtransactions and shit like that. They probably don't even possess a reddit account.