Once you've completed each of the floors you can do on OSRS gold your first run, the game will tell you that you can not do any new floors, and will prompt you to"reset your progress". This would most likely be better called saving your progress, but nonetheless, what it does is to maneuver your present progress to a"save slot" called previous advancement and indicate each the floors you did in the previous run of flooring rather than completed. Basically, then, it saves how deep you got into the dungeon, then makes it so you may redo earlier flooring without being penalized.

That is where people normally get lost, so let us return to our example. In the situation described above, we have finished floors 1, 2, 3 and 4, but can't do floor 5. We do not want to replicate floors or the XP will utilize a prestige figure of 0. Rather , we"reset", which goes our current advancement (prestige) figure of 4 to our prior advancement (prestige) number. We will finally have a current improvement of 0 (because we just"reset" and are beginning a new streak ) and a previous advancement of 4 (from when we reset).

We could go back and do floor 1 . As soon as we complete this, the game will see that we've got a present progress of 1 (from completing floor 1 in this run) but a preceding advancement of 4. It will calculate XP using the previous prestige of 4, not 1. This will be averaged with the flooring numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4 because we do these flooring.

How Prestige Changes XP Granted for Floors. The prestige system means that when you reset advancement and go back to earlier floors, you get more XP than you did the first time you completed them, but significantly less than you may when you replicate the deeper floors. By way of instance, if my prior advancement (prestige) is 9 once I reset, then once I return to perform floor 1 the XP is going to be contingent upon averaging 9 and 1. When I do floor 2, it is going to buy RS gold be averaging 9 and two, etc. I'll get the most foundation XP once I work my way down to ground 9, where I'll be averaging 9 and 9. In general this works out to approximately 25 percent less XP than in case the game let you repeat your deepest level with no prestige punishment.