I actually liked the dribbling longer, looked like it was harder to 2K MT spam one move together a bundle and easier to chain unique moves more smoothly, I believe as we get more used to the dribbling it could be a lot better than 2k20.

There is no sizeups, and also the dribbling feels anything but smooth, it feels as though it has RNG. I don't understand how it progressively gets worse and worse year after year. We're miles behind 16, 17, and even 19. The dribbling just feels as though it has a minimal skill gap, and all the higher skilled motions (18 half twist, walkback combos, etc) all look clunky and uncomfortable. Like in 19 or 17 that the highest skill moves , and it felt as though you had complete control over your own player.

You can not have a substantial skill difference with sizeups that a movie of the pole that the game will do to you. Its fun as it's simple to use and easy to chain. Realistic dribbling is the way it needs to go for a legitimate ability limit to come. The same as in real life the sport needs to be able to divide the Kyrie's in the Pat Bevs in relation to hitting that it has yet to do other than simply locking out cartoons for non ball control and just producing high ball control only have faster dribbling.

A match with sizeups that automatically set the pace of a movement is going to Buy NBA 2K MT Coins be a lot easier to use rather than a sport in which you are needed to make your own speed and use that to your advantage. The game needs to divide the Kyries in the Klay Thompsons in relation to dribbling and 2k20 is a step in the right direction when it comes to making players place their own pace with their moves.

Last edited by Weismart (2020-12-23 11:13:44)