I just want something that Mut 21 coins plays nicely lol It might not be an NFLPA thing but their agents and staff direction may counsel against it. I'm sure someone important isn't happy with this comment and Keenan may hear about it.

Whether he actually gives a is beyond me. I wouldn't really give a since the sport is fucking crap.

Do any of us really play with it anymore??? I played madden for like 10 years straight and I understood it was the same game every year but still played it.

Yup I think it was madden 05, when you could last layout and build your own stadium. As well as cost all the concessions, merchandise and tickets.

It was 08 for the ps2 and xbox. There was a weird transition interval in franchise mode when they began moving into the ps3 and 360, where a few features were simply missing on the consoles, along with franchise mode never recovered after that year.

I downloaded Madden 25 from EA Access last night because I miss those draft courses using Jack English, Ben Bones, etc. and I was amazed my cloud conserves were there. Do not regret not buying 21 whatsoever.

I literally despise the game. Everything about it in the cheap Madden 21 coins inaccurate player evaluations, to the glitchy gameplay, to the franchise style that has just regressed over time. Anyone want to purchase the game back from me for 50 bucks? It's the MVP variant.