More ways to become a 2K21 MT star

2K21 also fixes a few of those frustrating problems I brought up in my review, as gamers are now able to alter the camera angle at high school, faculty, and the G League. Despite some strong adjustments and improvements, MyCareer nevertheless feels unbelievably grindy. VC is difficult to come by unless you dump a part-time project's worth of hours to the game, or crack open your wallet. Players may now hop into The W, a style that allows them create their own WNBA superstar. It is an wonderful piece of representation to an often ignored basketball league, though the mode isn't nearly as fleshed out as 2K21's other core modes.

The City is a brand-new edition in NBA 2K21 on next-gen. Composed of a bunch of smaller parks and regions, The City is almost a huge version of The Neighborhood. There is more courts, that can be nice, but the experts stop there. You still have to buy a ball for 25k VC simply to play with friends on a private court, and the servers are still very shoddy. NBA 2K21 on next-gen sees a lot of developments into the basketball sim, but paradoxically only improves the regions of the game that were really good.

Looking at our overview of the original release of NBA 2K21, most my drawbacks are still present. MyCareer's narrative remains shallow, the online servers continue to be aggressively mediocre, and microtransactions continue to be intrusive. If you add the fact that 2K did not offer free upgrades for existing owners, forcing them to either buy the $100 version or buy it independently for $70, it is hard to say How to buy mt on nba 2k21 on next-gen is the piggy salvation for a continuously disappointing franchise.