Madden NFL 21 Super Bowl simulator: Buccaneers top Chiefs in Super Bowl LV on Malcolm Butler-esque ending

We are only hours away from Mut 21 coins Super Bowl 55 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, but I chose to use a while awaiting kickoff in the best way possible. I flipped on my Xbox, began up Madden NFL 21, and set up a simulation of this matchup to help predict what fans will watch on Sunday night. Let us just say that we are in to get an instant classic in the event the real life game is something similar to what the video game jobs.

Perhaps it doesn't come as much surprise that Super Bowl LV finished in a similar style to Tom Brady's previous wins with the most Super Bowl titles all time (six, to be exact). We have got Super Bowl XXXVI and Super Bowl XXXVIII, where Brady could thank game-winning kicks from Adam Vinatieri for two of his rings. While Brady is creating his most recent title bid with a different group, in case the Madden NFL football gods make our latest CBS Sports simulation of Super Bowl LV come true in Sunday, Brady is going to have a repeat of possibly the most exciting tournament of his career.

Jordan Whitehead jumped into precisely the exact same course as former Patriots cornerback Malcolm Butler (circa Super Bowl XLIX) as he managed to secure a Super Bowl-winning interception in the end zone away Patrick Mahomes. With only 33 seconds left to play in Super Bowl LV and Kansas City at the 1-yard line while down by six points, Mahomes, that probably could have only rushed to the score, rolled out left and cheap Madden 21 coins attempted to connect with tight end Travis Kelce to get a touchdown. Then, Whitehead managed to jump in front of the throw, then intercept Mahomes' pass, and then help Tampa Bay pull off the 20-14 victory to give them their second Super Bowl in franchise history.