Just wondering what methods I need to use to defeat Nomad. I have not tried it yet, but I wish to make sure that when I do I am fully prepared and understand what to expect. Please give me some tips that you have. I will post my stats in case it helps. Melee him. Use Chaotic rapier if you've got it, or even use a bgs. You could probably get away with rocktails and a tort full of rocktails however you might want to take like 4 brews and OSRS gold two restores just in case, and take 1 prayer potion and 1 super attack and 1 super strength.

Read a manual on his strikes and dodge accordingly, I would also reccommend taking a kyatt pouch and around 20 scrolls since it makes things much simpler, dismiss your tort when you've used all your food and summon your kyatt then. Pray piety for nearly all the fight, and both piety and protect from melee at the end.

My stats are much lower than yours and that I meleed him with ease (with rapier and ddef) I ended up needing more like 10 brews along with the rest rocktails, but that I was close enough that you should handle fine with your enhanced stats. If you discover the healing insufficient you can always move up to brews but what I suggested prices like 250k per attempt, versus ~400-500k with brews, so its worth trying using rocktails imo. Rocktails are also a lot easier to handle because your stats remain boosted and you also dont have to worry about counting a 3-1 ratio when eating.

I just read around and found PC quite intriguing. I will attempt to cheap RuneScape gold get void. How many hours will it take? Ranged Equipment. . The best Dragonhide Armour you can utilize. The very best Bow you can wield. Bolt Racks if you're using Karils Crossbow and nothing if you're using a Crystal Bow. Legends, Obsidian or Fire Cape.